Tadoba Tiger King Resort offers appetizing Indian cuisine that including breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner cooked by world class chef with no compromise on hygiene. Backdrop of the jungle, tiger’s roar accompanied by decent service gives you an urbane stay in the wild.
- Cuisine includes veg and non-veg
- Food will be served at the restaurant
- Lunch will be served between 1:00 to 2:00 P.M.
- Dinner will be served between 8:30 to 10:00 P.M.
- Restaurant offers self-service
- Since April 1, 2015 the state government of Maharashtra, India, has declared Chandrapur District as a ‘dry district’. Hence, there is a ban on the sale, purchase, production and consumption of liquor at Resort located in Tadoba National Park.